Celestina by Tina Maristela Ocampo


I am a big fan of Tina Maristela-Ocampo. I have been following her since I read her story in Philipine Daily Inquirer way way back several years ago. It is the time when she and her husband Ricco Ocampo had been gracing the newspapers and magazines because of their line of local brands: The Black Shop, Anonymous, and i2i eyewear. They have been successful in launching their business here in the Philippines. Because of their innovative amd unique styles, you can't help but love their designs.

After several years of being busy and away from the outside world, I just learned recently that she launched a bag line called Celestina in New York last 2006. Her line also includes shawls, jewelries, handbags, and minaudieres.

Right now, she is doing a home collection together with his real life/business partner Ricco Ocampo. I can't wait to see her home designs. I am sure she would make another scene in fashion. Two thumbs up for you Tina..

Below are some of her precious creations: